« DOCUMENTARY OF THE TERRI SCHIAVO CASE EXPLORES IMPORTANT SOCIAL ISSUES OVERLOOKED BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA |
| The Shadowy World of Assisted Suicide »
March 15, 2009
New Terri Schiavo Documentary
LifeNews has more info on the new Terri Schiavo documentary:
A new documentary about the life and death of Terri Schiavo presents facts that the mainstream media distorted. Schiavo was killed in a painful starvation and dehydration euthanasia death over the course of nearly two weeks when her former husband won a court order to kill her.
Though the media maintained the disabled woman was in a persistent vegetative state experts say she was in a minimally conscious state and her family indicated she repeatedly interacted with them.
Now, Franklin Springs Family Media has put out a newly-released documentary called The Terri Schiavo Story that it says provides previously unexplored facts of the case through in-depth interviews with participants in the saga.
The documentary is hosted by author and speaker Joni Eareckson Tada, who became personally involved in the case in 2005 and is herself disabled because of a diving accident.
Posted by tim at March 15, 2009 10:26 PM
Articles Related to Announcements
- Supporters of Baby Joseph head to Canada to support parental rights -
Mar 03, 2011
- The Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network Joins Fight to Save Baby Joseph -
Feb 25, 2011
- The Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Concert -
Jan 23, 2010
- The Passing of Rober Schindler -
Aug 29, 2009
- DOCUMENTARY OF THE TERRI SCHIAVO CASE EXPLORES IMPORTANT SOCIAL ISSUES OVERLOOKED BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA -
Mar 04, 2009
- Yes, they deserve it ... -
Jun 26, 2007
- Emilio Gonzales: A Message to our Readers -
Mar 21, 2007
- Terri Schindler Schiavo Foundation News Alert -
Mar 14, 2007
- Suzanne Vitadamo: Every Human Life Has Equal Moral Value -
Mar 14, 2007
- Bobby Schindler to Speak at Blogs4Life -
Jan 07, 2007
TrackBack URL for this entry: