« Experiment on and take the organs of the Disabled? |
| No Longer in a Permanent Vegetative State »
October 8, 2006
The Wrongful Death Of Terri Schindler Schiavo
The North Country Gazette has the commentary:
There's something wrong in Florida.
Read the rest here
No, we're not talking about the Mark Foley e-mail sex scandal involving the House page program or if House Speaker Dennis Hastert and other Republican leaders knew and did nothing.
We're talking about dehydration deaths of the elderly and disabled in America.
The injustice in the Terri Schindler-Schiavo death becomes more and more obvious as times goes on.
Posted by tim at October 8, 2006 3:30 AM
Articles Related to Commentary
- An Apology Due Terri Schiavo -
Nov 23, 2007
- The Culture of Dying in America -
Mar 30, 2007
- Is Terri thanking Michael? -
Mar 21, 2007
- Experts have Limited Knowledge -
Mar 13, 2007
- A Convenient Recollection -
Feb 04, 2007
- We're Glad You're Home -
Jan 29, 2007
- Pray for Robert Schindler -
Dec 22, 2006
- The George Greer Protection Society -
Dec 03, 2006
- Coming Soon? Schiavo's Sequel, "If I Did It?" -
Nov 21, 2006
- Blogging for Terri -
Oct 01, 2006