« Republican Lauds Support of Euthanasia Advocate |
| Blogging for Terri »
September 30, 2006
Terri Schiavo's brother, "nation lost compassion"
Topics: Bobby Schindler
On Thursday, Bobby Schindler, Terri Schiavo's younger brother, spoke about his sister in Michigan.
"Unfortunately, the laws now err on the side of killing rather than protecting the disabled," Bobby Schindler said after a broad indictment of many of the main players in Terri Schiavo's death March 31, 2005, after a feeding tube was removed on court order.
"That's what is so frightening," he said Thursday after speaking before more than 200 people at a benefit dinner hosted by Flint Right to Life and Black Americans for Life. "I think we've lost our sense of compassion."
Read the article at mlive.com
Posted by Mary at September 30, 2006 8:31 AM
Articles Related to Bobby Schindler
- The Media Still Gets it Wrong -
Jan 23, 2010
- Bobby Schindler at Princeton University -
May 03, 2008
- Please Don't Confuse This Story with Terri Schiavo -
Jul 12, 2007
- Bobby Schindler at the National Right to Life Convention -
Jun 16, 2007
- Since When Does Pro-Life Mean Killing the Disabled? -
May 07, 2007
- The Dehydration Death of a Nation -
Mar 31, 2007
- Terri Schiavo: Finding the Answers -
Mar 31, 2007
- Legalized Killing: The PVS Diagnosis -
Mar 29, 2007
- A Letter from Bobby Schindler -
Mar 27, 2007
- Terri Schiavo and the Culture of Death Movement -
Mar 22, 2007