« National Pro-Life Radio ... |
| Doctor, nurses arrested in extreme coercive euthanasia case »
July 18, 2006
Terri Schiavo's Brother: Liberals, Democrats, Disabled Supported Terri
Topics: Bobby Schindler
LifeNews published the following commentary by Bobby Schindler:
Stephen Goldstein, in his July 5 column, "Drum the culprits out," overlooks that it was not just the "radical right" and Republicans who were "having their way" when it came to supporting my family's efforts to stop my sister Terri Schiavo's brutal death from occurring.
Michael Schiavo -- and most in the popular media, for that matter -- have conveniently forgotten that there were more than 20 local and national disability organizations that were supporting my family's efforts to keep Terri alive.
read the rest
These are hardly the type of organizations that anyone would label "radical right." In fact, the disability organizations involved in my sister's case outnumbered the so-called radical right groups that were also supporting my family.
Mr. Schiavo is not being honest regarding the Republicans in Terri's case either.
Posted by tim at July 18, 2006 6:48 AM
Articles Related to Bobby Schindler
- The Media Still Gets it Wrong -
Jan 23, 2010
- Bobby Schindler at Princeton University -
May 03, 2008
- Please Don't Confuse This Story with Terri Schiavo -
Jul 12, 2007
- Bobby Schindler at the National Right to Life Convention -
Jun 16, 2007
- Since When Does Pro-Life Mean Killing the Disabled? -
May 07, 2007
- The Dehydration Death of a Nation -
Mar 31, 2007
- Terri Schiavo: Finding the Answers -
Mar 31, 2007
- Legalized Killing: The PVS Diagnosis -
Mar 29, 2007
- A Letter from Bobby Schindler -
Mar 27, 2007
- Terri Schiavo and the Culture of Death Movement -
Mar 22, 2007