« Bobby Schindler Blasts Schiavo Judge George Greer |
| Andrea Clark Has Passed Away »
May 8, 2006
Schindlers still don't know what happened to Terri
Mary and Robert Schindler wants the world to know their daughter's story --the story of a woman who they say wasn't given a chance to speak.
"We still don't know what happened to our daughter," said Robert Schindler, Terri Shiavo's father.
Terri Schiavo's death provided no closure for her parents. They say the best they can do is help other's fight the fight they couldn't win.
The Schindlers say since the death of Terri, hundreds of families across the country have reached out to them, wanting to know why doctor's aren't treating some patients equally.
Posted by tim at May 8, 2006 10:38 AM
Articles Related to News
- Life Support Battle in NY -
Nov 10, 2008
- Arizona Case Parallels that of Terri Schiavo -
Jun 15, 2007
- March for Life Welcomes the Schindler Family (video) -
Jan 27, 2007
- More Disciplinary Proceedings -
Jan 14, 2007
- Update on Robert Schindler -
Jan 11, 2007
- March for Life Recap -
Jan 08, 2007
- Attorney for Terri Schiavo's Parents Still Speaks Up for Disabled People -
Dec 13, 2006
- British Doctors: let us kill disabled babies -
Nov 05, 2006
- Suzanne Vitadamo Tells About Family's Fight -
Oct 05, 2006
- Haleigh Poutre Making Progress -
Sep 05, 2006