« Colorado Rejects a Day to Remember Terri |
| Doctors to Terminate Texas Woman »
April 13, 2006
Terri's Court Appointed Guardian to Speak
The doctor who served as court appointed guardian for Terri Schiavo, the Florida woman at the heart of a 2003 right to die controversy, will speak at Albany Law School on April 19.
Dr. Jay Wolfson will deliver the 2006 Edward Sobota Memorial Lecture, focusing on the lessons learned from the Schiavo case.
The address is open to the public and is set for 5 p.m. on April 19 at the Albany Law School's 80 New Scotland Ave. building in room 200.
Update: NCG has the details on Wolfson.
Posted by tim at April 13, 2006 3:41 PM
Articles Related to News
- Life Support Battle in NY -
Nov 10, 2008
- Arizona Case Parallels that of Terri Schiavo -
Jun 15, 2007
- March for Life Welcomes the Schindler Family (video) -
Jan 27, 2007
- More Disciplinary Proceedings -
Jan 14, 2007
- Update on Robert Schindler -
Jan 11, 2007
- March for Life Recap -
Jan 08, 2007
- Attorney for Terri Schiavo's Parents Still Speaks Up for Disabled People -
Dec 13, 2006
- British Doctors: let us kill disabled babies -
Nov 05, 2006
- Suzanne Vitadamo Tells About Family's Fight -
Oct 05, 2006
- Haleigh Poutre Making Progress -
Sep 05, 2006