« Michael Schiavo To Start PAC in Terri's Name |
| Protecting Killers »
December 16, 2005
Great Conference Opportunity for Friends of Terri
Blogs4Life is coming on January 23rd, in the morning just before the March for Life in Washington, D.C.!
Yes, this is the first annual conference of pro-life bloggers and will feature none other than noted syndicated columnist and NRO Blogger Kathryn Jean Lopez.
Many of those who fought for Terri and continue to oppose the euthanasia are planning on attending to discuss how weblogs can be used more effectively to promote a culture of life. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals and organizations to network with pro-life bloggers and develop an understanding about how weblog technology can be strategically used to turn ideas into action.
More information at ProLifeBlogs, Reasoned Audacity and the conference website.
Posted by tim at December 16, 2005 12:01 PM
Articles Related to Announcements
- Supporters of Baby Joseph head to Canada to support parental rights -
Mar 03, 2011
- The Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network Joins Fight to Save Baby Joseph -
Feb 25, 2011
- The Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Concert -
Jan 23, 2010
- The Passing of Rober Schindler -
Aug 29, 2009
- New Terri Schiavo Documentary -
Mar 15, 2009
- DOCUMENTARY OF THE TERRI SCHIAVO CASE EXPLORES IMPORTANT SOCIAL ISSUES OVERLOOKED BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA -
Mar 04, 2009
- Yes, they deserve it ... -
Jun 26, 2007
- Emilio Gonzales: A Message to our Readers -
Mar 21, 2007
- Terri Schindler Schiavo Foundation News Alert -
Mar 14, 2007
- Suzanne Vitadamo: Every Human Life Has Equal Moral Value -
Mar 14, 2007