« The Murder of Terri (Day 14): Grieve Today, Fight Tomorrow! |
| Jackson's Junction: Videos of "Right to Life, Left to Die" »
April 1, 2005
Vatican City: Pope suffers heart attack
According to this report, the Pope is conscious, lucid, tranquil, and has made his own decision not to go to the hospital for treatment.
- The Age (Australia)
Pope John Paul II suffered a heart attack and his condition is "very serious", Vatican spokesman Joaquin Navarro-Valls said today.
"Following a urinary tract infection, septic shock and a cardiocirculatory collapse occurred," Navarro-Valls said in a statement.
The 84-year-old pontiff was given the last rites yesterday, Italian media reported.
The Vatican official says the Pope's heart attack comes on top off a urinary tract infection and septic shock.
Read more ...
cross posted at Hyscience
Posted by richard at April 1, 2005 1:32 AM
Articles Related to News
- Life Support Battle in NY -
Nov 10, 2008
- Arizona Case Parallels that of Terri Schiavo -
Jun 15, 2007
- March for Life Welcomes the Schindler Family (video) -
Jan 27, 2007
- More Disciplinary Proceedings -
Jan 14, 2007
- Update on Robert Schindler -
Jan 11, 2007
- March for Life Recap -
Jan 08, 2007
- Attorney for Terri Schiavo's Parents Still Speaks Up for Disabled People -
Dec 13, 2006
- British Doctors: let us kill disabled babies -
Nov 05, 2006
- Suzanne Vitadamo Tells About Family's Fight -
Oct 05, 2006
- Haleigh Poutre Making Progress -
Sep 05, 2006