« World Net Daily on Mae: "Granddaughter yanks grandma's feeding tube" |
| Today in Jewish History »
April 7, 2005
Terri's Brother & Sister On O'Reilly
This is the first televised interview that Terri's brother and sister have done since her death.
Please excuse the short commercial break.
Update (by Tim):
FoxNews - BOBBY SCHINDLER, TERRI SCHIAVO'S BROTHER: Absolutely not, Mr. Hannity. You I don't want to get too graphic. But what my sister and I saw was absolutely horrific.
For any family to have to experience what our family experienced the last two weeks, and particularly the last 72 hours was just barbaric. This whole death with dignity is an absolute lie. To see my sister suffering the way she was suffering before she died, is -- I'm telling you, it's something I will never forget. And it's an image that will last with me forever.
VIDEO IN EXTENDED ENTRY
Posted by Ian at April 7, 2005 8:41 PM
Articles Related to General
- Family Looses Second Child From Fire: Sabastian Rosado Has Passed Away -
Apr 09, 2006
- Administrative Update -
Aug 01, 2005
- 'The Death of Terri Schiavo' Now Online -
Jun 24, 2005
- I Was Wrong... -
Jun 17, 2005
- Will Autopsy Report Make 'Outlandish' Claims? -
Jun 15, 2005
- Ken Mullinax to Appear on Hannity and Colmes (tonight) -
Apr 13, 2005
- Today in Jewish History -
Apr 07, 2005
- Terri Schiavo Memorial -
Apr 05, 2005
- Franklin Graham on Hannity & Colmes (VIDEO) -
Apr 05, 2005
- Schindler Coroner Nixed From Terri Autopsy -
Apr 04, 2005