« Pope John Paul II Has Died - Updated | Main | Mass for Terri Schiavo »

April 2, 2005

Rest in Peace

LauraB notes that Terri has already been cremated:

- Terri Schiavo's body was cremated Saturday as disagreements continued between her husband and her parents, who were unable to have their own independent expert observe her autopsy.

Posted by tim at April 2, 2005 5:15 PM

Comments

My heart goes out to the Shindler family. The hearth break that they have experienced must be tremendous! I'm afraid that the pain for them will not be over for some time. I know if this were my child or sister I would have difficulty finding peace while those responsible are not held accountable.

While I have read the post that the movie/book thing is a hoax. The reality of this situation is that it has been so much in the public eye there can be no doubt that there will be a book and movie at some point. It is just a matter of who will be involved. Should it be the wrong side, the pain that the Shindler's would feel reliving the lies spewed from the Schiavo camp would be extreme!

We have to be sure that the truth is out and available. We have to be sure to press the media to accurately report things. We have to put pressure on those in positions of authority to perform their responsibities.

Posted by: imdll at April 2, 2005 5:44 PM

Micheal is so fast cremating her body. How convienent method to cover up the evidence to the fact that they cannot go back to her Body no more.

Well, no worries.
"For Nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light."~ Luke 8:17

Let the Truth be known to the World in given Time. The Schivao Family is all Cursed now for a long time coming and onto their Children. ~Deutronomy 30:19

Imagine Micheal bringing the Urn of his Wife on the Table or Shelf for his Girlfriend and two Children to see. That is what I am talking about being Cursed. They have to see the Urn, plus they have to drive in their Vehicle with this Urn of Terri's Ash all the way to Pennsyalvia. They will be Cursed for every days of their Lives. It is a matter of time how long they can put up with it. Until the day they shall meet their Maker. There is no escaping it, AT ALL. God will make sure they pay with their sins.

Truth to be Told in time, have patience my Sisters and Brothers of the World.

Posted by: momforGod at April 2, 2005 6:14 PM

You'll have to register at NY Times to see the full story, but...

Posted by: Foug at April 2, 2005 6:49 PM

I wonder if Terri told him "Cremate me and don't let me parents know where I am buried"

I think his rule over her should have ended upon her death. She should have been allowed to be BURIED in Florida.

How do we truly know he's not going to throw the ashes in a lake or something?

He says she didn't like worms? I've been at 2 funerals and I don't think worms can penetrate caskets.

He is truly a SICK man!

Posted by: ElizabethV at April 2, 2005 7:18 PM

Just read on CNN that the court ordered Michael Schiavo to tell the Schindlers where he will bury Terri's ashes and of any memorial services he plans.

Posted by: Foug at April 2, 2005 7:43 PM

well, if its true, that's one bright spot in this tragic story. What is he afraid of? that'd they secretly dig her remains up and smuggle them down to Florida?

Posted by: ElizabethV at April 2, 2005 8:02 PM

I bet he thinks that he's got away with it now, by cremating her so fast but Michael your nightmare is only just beginning. Its obviously not enough for you to do what you did to Terri, you now have to hurt her family as much as you can after she's gone. How can another human being be so cold and callous as to not allow her parents the privilage of burying and grieving for their own child. It's so heartless and unfeeling andit shows you obviously did not love terri as you know she would not want you to do that to her family. Every one of your actions has been evil and satanic and words can't express the emotions I feel for the Schindler family right now. They will rise above your actions Michael and you will plummet more into to depths of your own hell that you have created and I hope that every minute you spent with Terri at the end haunts you for all the rest of your days.

Posted by: britnick at April 2, 2005 8:16 PM

I think michael cremated her because he thinks that the Catholic Church forbids it and he wanted to get that one final DIG in. Laughs on you, mikey....Catholics can be cremated. Oh, and if you thought that without a body, the Church wouldn't cannonize her--she's already a saint, so the church knows that she died a Martyr, and everyone knows that you are an evil-hearted creature with evil intent--so we don't need a body to know that her soul is in Heaven. And if you cremated her because you wanted to add to the Hell you put her through--by burning her; another jokes on you, mikey....HER SOUL WAS, IS, and ALWAYS WILL BE BEAUTIFUL. Burning the body, doesn't burn the soul. However, you might want to think about how your soul is going to feel when you die...Jesus judges us based on our LOVE for others...not hatred, michael. Not hatred.

Even though you destroyed her body, you never destroyed her spirit. You cannot destroy her soul.

However, michael....you should be really proud. You and your evil lawyer have destroyed the soul of this great nation. May God Forgive your evil hearts.

Posted by: Tress at April 2, 2005 8:45 PM

The parallel of the Pope’s death and Terri’s is almost uncanny. His health truly failed on the day of her death, and with his love of life, kept his grip on this earth until today. Terri’s will to live, was far greater than the will of her estranged husband will for her to die. This was something that I believe his evil heart could not bear.

With what I had read over the past several month’s, Michael’s overbearing drive to control truly proves that his wife’s demise was only brought on by himself. She had planned on leaving him. This is not possible with a controlling man. No one can leave them and with this thought he made this fact possible. I only know this fact because it was I that had lost a good friend many years ago when a controlling man would not dream of letting his girlfriend free. He shot her 5 times at close range until she was gone.

My friends death was quick. Filled with fear during those quick moments, but never the less she did not suffer. Terri did. For 14 days she lied in her dark room. Dry mouth, alone and possibly wondering what it was that she did in life that would have her suffer for so long and so alone. All for the love of one man that betrayed her in the end.
Michael has no soul. There is nothing on this earth during his life that could possibly haunt him until death. Only that in his own death I curse upon him the same chilling and painful death that he had imposed on his wife.

Posted by: Renee at April 2, 2005 9:48 PM

Renee,

Go to Spiritdaily and read the prophecies of Maria Esperanza. Kudos to Tress for the pointer.

Posted by: mary et. al. at April 3, 2005 12:19 AM

I feel certain that the cremation of Therese was not only an effort to hide the crime that had been commited, but it also served to inflict the ultimate punishment on the Schindlers.

However, MS has outsmarted only himself. You see, we can have Masses said for Terri all over the world. She is going to get the biggest memorial Mass that can be imagined. I hope that all of the available Florida Catholics, and non-Catholics alike will pack the Church where the Memorial is to be held.

If our Baptist friends who have also fought so hard in this fight do not feel comfortable attending the Catholic Mass for Terri, I hope that they will be encouraged to pack their own Churches and conduct their own memorial service in her name.

Terri is not going to be forgotten, and Michael is going to have to live with the decisions that he has made. He will pay the price for his abuse and neglect of his wife that has ended in her murder.

Posted by: Maggie4life at April 3, 2005 12:32 AM

Renee and Maggie4Life: I agree with you. That is something Terri could not do, but for me, I had a Controlling Husband, when I told him I had enough and getting a Divorce, he choked my neck in front of the Kids. Thankfully, I left right away and away from a bad situation. I divorced him and gained Custody of the Kids. But I do remember him saying he would kill us and put us in the Ditch, and by identifying us is through my Wedding Band & their Birthmarks, and the burn mark that he poured on my Daughter's hand (now I don't know if it was intentionally put becaues I was not there) which I think he did so he can identify her as his Daughter. This is the kind of Control, we survived small Fires that was started by him (thank God for my good sense of smell) and the Fear is real. A Controlling Man will never change, and an extenstive counselling that can help them is very rare. It is about 34% Success Rate which is fairly small. There is about 64% of the Women Killed by the hands of their Husbands in Ontario, Canada alone. Those Statistics is scary enough. But it saddens me to know that no one really cared enough for a Innocent Life that died. They are more for Death than it is for Life or it is just self interest for themselves to save themselves for a Political future. A good Person would risk their Job in order to save a Life. Why can't they do that? They will be cursed for the decisions they make for the rest of their lives. Today had showed us that it is all about Life and Death Choices made by a Person alone, not the help of another hand to pull the Lever, in the matter of speaking. We cannot really change laws, cannot change other people's decisions until it gets too far. The Evil and Wickedness are far too greater on this Earth and makes it harder for us to tackle with. That is why God tests us to ask HIM for Faith and Strength to pull us through this hell hole. We make the decisions on Life and we will indeed get the Blessings from God, not cursed. ~ Deutronomy 30:19

Posted by: momforGod at April 3, 2005 3:37 PM

I just heard the News on CNN that the request was denied by Micheal and Felos to have an independent Examiner to view the Autospy. It is already done and cremated. The News said that it was Micheal's decision to do the Cremation.

So is Micheal telling us that it wasn't Terri's decision to do the Cremation? What else is Micheal Schivao thinking? You are right since he did the cremation, it is just to futher the agnony and punish the Schindler's Family or it is just a sick mind of his to inflict more pain on a Dead Body. But then again, that is a mind of a Controlling Husband. (thinking all things claims are MINE, not yours, but MINE). That is why he decides to have her ashes buried in his Family Plot in Pennsyalvia. So imagine the next one who dies, Jodi his girlfriend and him, would be laying beside Terri? That got to be uncomfortable. I can see the other Brothers of Micheal are just the same Control Freaks. They can say anything they want and said that the Schindler's are the ones that are venomous against them, but they forget that they inflicted the cause. (What goes around comes around back to them). One thing I can find out that a Controlling Person cannot be all that smart. They often slip up words and cannot even recollect things of the Past. It is true that Felos helped him win every Case, but he also slip up non sense words that contradict themselves. It puzzles me that they don't even know that if they broke God's Laws, and sinned, that they will be meeting God to answer for their Sins. It is like they don't even care. They should fear God. The Bible is a Great Example for us to correct our faults and to do things Right. What Religion are Micheal's and Felos? Is it the Scientiology? or whatever they call it? Both of them? If that is true, that is a Cult and the work of the Devil.

Posted by: momforGod at April 3, 2005 4:07 PM

MomforGod, thank you for sharing those things with us. I have covered something relating to the effects of a controlling situation on my own blogs. I am fortunate because I do not have a sociopathic controlling husband. However, that does not mean that I have not faced situations where there has been "control". I do know about abuse but in other settings.

Not every situation is that of a controlling husband. There are situations where it is the wife who is doing the controlling. There has been a case here in Australia where a woman was convicted of attempting to kill her husband by poisoning him. To this day she maintains that she was innocent.

I agree that there is not enough being done to treat the sociopaths in our society who behave in this way.

However, MS has made some classic mistakes in what he has stated, and in what he has tried to do.

Posted by: Maggie4life at April 4, 2005 12:05 AM