« Another Terri Schiavo-Like Case - This One's in Chicago | Main | Taking Action for Clara Against the Odds - Schiavo-Like Case Addressed by Local Pastor »

April 15, 2005

Peter Johnson on Malkin & Colmes

Peter Johnson [Fox News Legal Analyst] explains the complaints of abuse of Terri Schiavo. Investigations of "illegal
injections", bruises and other bodily marks were conducted. Watch the video to find out all the details.

Cross Posted @ The Political Teen

VIDEO IN EXTENDED ENTRY

Download Video Here
(Click, Save As ...)

Posted by Ian at April 15, 2005 11:06 PM

Comments

It is interesting that they keep on saying that these claims were investigated and found not to be substantiated. The truth is that the investigations were stymied.

It is interesting to note that they mention the complaint that Michael Schiavo placed against the Schindlers re their alleged interference with Terri. This one was investigated by the police and it was found that there was no substance because the marks came from lifting equipment. That complaint sounded like a real set up to me.

The complaints from the nursing home were never investigated properly.

He did make an interesting point, whether or not the autopsy will show a fracture at C4. Will that be the only indicator about how the spinal injury happened?

Posted by: Maggie4life at April 16, 2005 2:36 AM

Maggie, I would be quite surprised if the autopsy results reveal anything derogatory to Michael Schiavo and Judge Greer. If it does, I'll gladly eat my words. I think the 'fix was in' on the autopsy too, just as was the outcome of the trial. Why else not allow an independent medical examiner to observe at the autopsy?

Why didn't Gov. Bush take control of the body and have an independent autopsy done, with all the controversy in this case?

Oh, that's right, he's only the Governor. He doesn't have any real authority. He'd have to be a judge to have that. I keep forgetting.

Posted by: Eyes Wide Open at April 16, 2005 9:18 AM

Bing, Eyes!

Posted by: mary et. al. at April 16, 2005 10:28 AM

Bingo, Eyes!

Posted by: mary et. al. at April 16, 2005 11:00 AM

I like how if you disagree with the results, then it must be a conspiracy. If the police investigated and found no injections, which was a wild and ludicrous accusation in the first place, then they're part of the conspiracy, too.

There's going to be a serious problem if any evidence presented is only interpreted to support our position without any kind of filter. Something can be untrue even if it supports your beliefs. If a nurse says she saw Michael hit Terri with a 2x4 and set her on fire several times, I have a feeling it would also be chalked up to conspiracy if the police found no burn marks.

Posted by: DimeStore at April 16, 2005 4:09 PM

Oh, and about some of these complaints of abuse:

"One woman admitted to an investigator that she made her complaint after reading about the case in an Internet chat room. She had never seen Schiavo in person."

Way to poison the well, lady.

Posted by: DimeStore at April 16, 2005 4:19 PM

Eyes, it is a sad thing, but I do think that you are correct. The mere fact that the medical examiner refused to have an independent examiner present, seems to indicate yet another fix in this case.

This will mean that we can never know how she ended up with a spinal cord injury.

Posted by: Maggie4life at April 16, 2005 7:42 PM

Dime Store, might I suggest that you go home to your mommy who is calling you for your medication.

This blog is not for the likes of yourself and it is time that you got on with your life at some other place.

Posted by: Maggie4life at April 16, 2005 7:43 PM

Maggie4life: You're exactly the kind of person I'm talking about. I've made numerous posts on this forum in support of Terri's cause and helping others get our voice out.

I disagree with one thing and you personally attack me, call me insane and a child, and then tell me I'm not welcome here.

This blog is for people who disagree with what happened in the Schiavo case and further protest against euthanasia by starvation and the slippery slope involved. It should not be for hysterical cheerleading and groupthink, which only damages our cause.

I'm sorry you disagree, but your desire to essentially erase anyone who stands on the same side but doesn't agree with every nationwide conspiracy involving the police, hospital, and entire Florida government that you come up with paints the rest of us badly.

Posted by: DimeStore at April 16, 2005 8:11 PM

DimeStore,

I think conspirators rely heavily upon the social stigma against anyone who speaks of a conspiracy. That works to their advantage. Sometimes there really are conspiracies. I definitely see that in the circumstances surrounding this case.

And I predicted beforehand that no outside medical examiner would be allowed to participate, and that no autopsy results will be released that are derogatory to MS and Greer and Felos, just as I predicted that MS would not allow Terri's family to be with her when she died. And I'm not particulary smart, or particulary prone to conspiracy theories, but these folks are just way too predicatable.

And I don't think that you can have the level of evidence of wrong doing, from unreported and uninvestigated broken bones, to perjury, to conflicts of interest by every 'player' on the side of those seeking Terri's death, such as you find in this case, without a widespread web of corruption, from top to bottom, to enable it, and a conspiracy to cover it all up.

Posted by: Eyes Wide Open at April 17, 2005 5:49 PM

Eyes Wide Open,

That was so very well put..I hope that it is ok, I may quote you on your last paragraph sometimes as it is a good summary of the countless evidence that we have witnessed of MS and Felos covering up some things, which they weren't able to cover quite well enough. I thank God that we were able to know about these things, or they may have just escaped scott free from the things they did to Terri.

Posted by: juleni at April 17, 2005 10:03 PM

Dime Store,

If you don't see a conspiracy behind this case, then you are just blind, or maybe a little naive, don't you think? Every player on the Michael Schiavo side of this case was connected either personally or politically. Look it up! I knew when George Felos, during his press conference right before Terri past away, stating that his client, Michael, had requested that an autopsy be done, that something was not right. Even though he was lying about Michael requesting an autopsy, he still seemed too anxious to have one done. And sure enough, a couple of days later, it was reported that the ME of Pinellas Co. had denied the Schindler's request to have their own ME observe during the autopsy. In some of the articles printed over the weekend concerning the DCF abuse reports, stating that the allegations were unfounded, referred to interviews of caregivers at the hospice center, where Terri past away. Now, do you really think that the caregivers at this hospice center, where Felos was a volunteer, and had been on the Board of Directors, would tell an honest account of what Michael did to Terri while she was there? I don't think so!!!

Posted by: Becka at April 18, 2005 4:46 AM

Thanks, Juleni, and yes you can use my last paragraph. I also concur with Becka's estimation of the situation as well.

Will these folks ever be exposed and brought to justice? I don't know. I guess that depends on how strong and how high the conspiracy actually goes, and also how hard we fight back against it.

I think we need to challenge it though, even if we don't prevail. A statement needs to be made that there are people in this society that see the
reality of the evil that was perpetrated on Terri and her family and that they are courageous enough to stand against it.

Can those in authority here at BlogsforTerri initiate some sort of mass mailing/emailing campaign to get the attention of those in authority at the State and Federal level? Is something like this planned in the upcoming JusticeforTerri initiative? I think something has to be done soon. We have to let them know that it isn't going to be 'business as usual' and that this will 'blow over'. We have to speak in a clear and united voice that this ISN'T going away, and neither are we.

Posted by: Eyes Wide Open at April 18, 2005 6:55 PM