« According To Zogby Poll - Americans Appear To Have Been Misled About Terri Schiavo's Condition (Updated) |
| Terri Memo »
April 7, 2005
Email all media outlets about Mae Magourik's situation
Topics: Action Items
Cross-posted on Powers That Blog.
A good place to start with helping Mae Margourik would be to contact the media outlets to get her story publicized, especially targeting media personalities who tried to help Terri. Here is a link to a huge number of email addresses posted earlier. This same list is also posted somewhere on BFT, but I don't have the link right now.
I'm sure contact information on the relevant law makers, judges, etc. will also be forthcoming, so stay tuned...
UPDATE: Sherri has an update here.
Posted by powersthatblog at April 7, 2005 10:14 AM
Articles Related to Action Items
- A Family in Need -
Oct 27, 2006
- Petition to Gov. Jeb Bush Requesting Special Prosecutor re: Judge Greer -
Sep 13, 2006
- Her Feeding Tube was Pulled Last Friday -
May 19, 2006
- Problem with Andrea Clark's Transfer - Updated -
Apr 29, 2006
- More On Andrea Clark - URGENT Action Needed! -
Apr 25, 2006
- The Will To Live Project -
Mar 15, 2006
- Terri's Day Celebrates the Culture of Life -
Mar 15, 2006
- Charlotte Wyatt in need of urgent prayers!!! -
Feb 24, 2006
- Empire Journal Publisher's Father Needs Help -
Nov 11, 2005
- On BlogsForTerri, Truth & Action, And 'Freedom's Zone -
Jun 05, 2005