« "Terri Saved My Brother's Life" |
| Bishop of Diocese of St. Petersburg Transfers Terri's Pastor Day After Her Mass »
April 9, 2005
BREAKING NEWS: Mae is out of the hospice (Update)
Just received telephone call (3:00 PM ET) from Ken Mullinax, nephew of Mae.
Terri saves another life!
Followed by this email:
THANKS TO THE SUPPORT OF ALL OF THE FRIENDS OF TERRI, MY AUNT MAE MAGOUIRK HAS BEEN AIR LIFTED TO THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA-BIRMINGHAM MEDICAL CENTER
... and receiving IV fluids, nourishment and some of the finest medical care available in the United States!
Praise be the name of the Lord GOD...
Thanks to Terri's friends...
It would NEVER ever have been possible without bloggers who love life , and the truth!!
I am racing from my home to UAB now and will type a detailed update after I see my Aunt Mae!
Thanks guys, your calls, emails, blogs and prayers did it ALL!!!
I so love you guys!!!!!!!!!!
Ken Mullinax, nephew of Mae
IT IS NOT OVER YET - THE OPPOSITION IS STILL TRYING TO GET HER BACK TO THE HOSPICE - SO KEEP FIGHTING BLOGGERS AND READERS!
Update: The comment about it not being over yet came from Ken over the telephone, as he was rushing to see Mae. He said he'd elaborate more as soon as he had the chance. That is all we have at the moment.
Cross posted at Hyscience
Posted by richard at April 9, 2005 2:01 PM
Articles Related to News
- Life Support Battle in NY -
Nov 10, 2008
- Arizona Case Parallels that of Terri Schiavo -
Jun 15, 2007
- March for Life Welcomes the Schindler Family (video) -
Jan 27, 2007
- More Disciplinary Proceedings -
Jan 14, 2007
- Update on Robert Schindler -
Jan 11, 2007
- March for Life Recap -
Jan 08, 2007
- Attorney for Terri Schiavo's Parents Still Speaks Up for Disabled People -
Dec 13, 2006
- British Doctors: let us kill disabled babies -
Nov 05, 2006
- Suzanne Vitadamo Tells About Family's Fight -
Oct 05, 2006
- Haleigh Poutre Making Progress -
Sep 05, 2006