« Hospice Nurse Fired |
| Coalition Calls Upon Bush to Save Schiavo's Life by Using Police Powers; Press Conferences in Washington, Tallahassee March 23 »
March 22, 2005
Witness Protection Program
According to The Empire Journal, Terri qualifies for the Witness Protection program.
It is possible she may be placed in this program under the Witness Security Program Act of 1984. Read the Empire Journal's story for more details.
UPDATE: AG phone number is 202-353-1555.
UPDATE: A reader suggested contacting the Florida branch of the FBI. Could some of you Florida readers get on this? The phone number is 904-721-1211.
Posted by powersthatblog at March 22, 2005 5:18 PM
Articles Related to News
- Life Support Battle in NY -
Nov 10, 2008
- Arizona Case Parallels that of Terri Schiavo -
Jun 15, 2007
- March for Life Welcomes the Schindler Family (video) -
Jan 27, 2007
- More Disciplinary Proceedings -
Jan 14, 2007
- Update on Robert Schindler -
Jan 11, 2007
- March for Life Recap -
Jan 08, 2007
- Attorney for Terri Schiavo's Parents Still Speaks Up for Disabled People -
Dec 13, 2006
- British Doctors: let us kill disabled babies -
Nov 05, 2006
- Suzanne Vitadamo Tells About Family's Fight -
Oct 05, 2006
- Haleigh Poutre Making Progress -
Sep 05, 2006