« Doctor says Terri is Aware and Feels Pain - Updated | Main | Scarborough Country's Passionate Plea For Terri »

March 24, 2005

Video: Randall Terry "Judge Greer is Corrupt"

Terri Schiavos parents spokeperson Randall Terry appeared on Scarborough Country and left nothing unsaid. Although I don't agree with Randall's tactics, he does do a good job of stirring the pot and getting the information out to the public ear. Jackson's Junction has the video of Joe Scarborough's interview with him in which he has a lot to say about Judge George "kill Terri at all costs" Greer.

We report - you decide for yourself

Posted by richard at March 24, 2005 12:07 AM

Comments

i saw the interview and it was digusting.

Posted by: mercury at March 24, 2005 6:01 AM

I pray in the name of Jesus that Judge Greer will see the light and the error of his ways that could cost Terri her life.

Posted by: sujata at March 24, 2005 6:40 AM

You know judge greer has no intentions of granting govenor bush and the dcf custoy of terri schiavo.

He is grandstanding and he is running againest the clock.

TERRI WILL BE DEAD BEFORE TOO LONG AND MIKE WILL HAVE TERRI'S CORSPE CREMATED TO PREVENT A AUTOPSY FROM BEING PERFORMED AND JUDGE GREER WILL BE COMPLICIT IN TERRI'S MURDER.

MIKE WILL GET AWAY WITH THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY.

Posted by: mercury at March 24, 2005 6:53 AM

All evil will flee in the name of Jesus. So pray!

Posted by: sujata at March 24, 2005 6:55 AM

I don't know what happened to my previous comment, so this may be a duplicate. This new system doesn't seem to work so well.

Why does the governor have to wait for "permission" from Greer? Jeb is the chief executive of Florida. I don't understand this.

Anyway, please pray for Terry, and for all involved in this, so that Terry can have a drink of water.

For some reason, I signed up with the name "Huntgoddesss" with the new system, but my real name is Diana Goodavage. I have placed many posts on this site.

God bless,
Diana

Posted by: Huntgoddess at March 24, 2005 8:39 AM

Hey again, this is Amy, posted the last few days and just got my ID here as Foug. Anyways still praying constantly... any updates on how Terri is doing? Keep working, everyone, and keep praying.

Posted by: Foug at March 24, 2005 8:52 AM

I have a question. Even knowing that greer is corrupt, what is the reason for him sealing medical documents? It just doesn't make any sense.

Posted by: imtoast at March 24, 2005 9:20 AM