« Let's Stand on Common Ground and Save Some Lives |
| Subpeonas for the Congressional Hearings »
March 28, 2005
Terri's Dad Keeps Fighting
THE father of Terri Schiavo today made an emotional appeal for US authorities to reconnect a feeding tube to his severely brain-damaged daughter and said he feared doctors might try to hasten her death.
"I have a grave concern that they'll expedite the process to kill her with an overdose of morphine," Bob Schindlier told the press outside the Florida hospice where his 41-year old daughter is a patient.
"She's alive and she's fighting like hell to live," he added, remarking on his daughter's "amazing, amazing endurance".
Although "emaciated," Schiavo is "still communicating," Schindler said, "... And she's responding to me."
Posted by tim at March 28, 2005 3:10 PM
Articles Related to News
- Life Support Battle in NY -
Nov 10, 2008
- Arizona Case Parallels that of Terri Schiavo -
Jun 15, 2007
- March for Life Welcomes the Schindler Family (video) -
Jan 27, 2007
- More Disciplinary Proceedings -
Jan 14, 2007
- Update on Robert Schindler -
Jan 11, 2007
- March for Life Recap -
Jan 08, 2007
- Attorney for Terri Schiavo's Parents Still Speaks Up for Disabled People -
Dec 13, 2006
- British Doctors: let us kill disabled babies -
Nov 05, 2006
- Suzanne Vitadamo Tells About Family's Fight -
Oct 05, 2006
- Haleigh Poutre Making Progress -
Sep 05, 2006