« Comments are Back | Main | A Message to Bobby Schindler »

March 27, 2005

Terri's breathing has become labored

Topics: Contacts

Cheryl Ford, RN emails that the Schindler's have reported a change in Terri's breathing and that it has become labored. She asks all of Terri's supporters to:

Please pray that God continues to protect Terri. Pray that He will provide Terri with peace as she struggles to take her final breaths. Please pray that He allows her family to feel confident that they did everything possible to save her life. Please pray that He allows them to know how much she loves them for the valiant fight they have made on her behalf. Please pray that if Terri is forced to take her final breaths, it can be with her family by her bedside...Pray that someday soon she will be capable of inhaling the beauty of LIFE, in a place where no more harm will come to her. ... In the meantime, please know, for as long as Terri is alive and fighting, I will continue to pray for a miracle and will keep on fighting for her until her final breaths are taken.

(Cross posted at thebandwagon)

Posted by jody at March 27, 2005 1:53 AM

Articles Related to Contacts:

Comments

Yes, we are continuing to do all we can. Let's not let Terri die.

Write and call the White House.

Pray for Terry.

Posted by: Huntgoddess at March 27, 2005 2:40 AM

Terri is not PVS. Greer made a mistake with his initial assesment. I dont understand why he hasn't been challenged enough on this...err or maybe he has, but i just havent read enough about it hehehe sorry, maybe someone out there has more info on whether or not he has been challenged on his initial PVS ruling. It sounds to me to be his weakest argument and one that the Schindler family can exploit. It is pretty evident from the things i have read that the neurologists either made a poor evaluation of Terris level of awareness (could be because the standards they apply are weak - not looking in depth enough i.e. close up and personas) or at worst bias. I tend think that these doctors are probably biased but unaware, the kind of doctors who don't give a second looks which is particularly sad when the truth is staring them right in the face. Hope Terry lives!! Peace ^^V

Posted by: secondlook at March 27, 2005 5:16 AM

The original doctor has multiple malpractice suits against him. Does that tell you anything. You'd think the medical community would clean their house.

Posted by: mary et. al. at March 27, 2005 11:31 AM

PLEAAAAAASE don't let down Terri by stopping to believe in God's rescue for her.

It is NEVER too late for God.

When someone told Jairus that his daughter was dead, Jesus told him "Fear Not! Believe only and she shall be made whole" and she was made whole.

Jesus was unable to do miracles in Nazareth because of the lack of faith of the people.

So I am going to give God all the belief and Faith that He needs from me to work a miracle for Terri so she will get up and ask for food herself. Morphine or the effects of lack of food could all be removed by God in a moment. Nothing is impossible for God. How do I know? Because He told us so in the scriptures.

Faith moves God and I am giving God all the faith he needs to work a miracle for Terri. I am believing God that He will make Terri sit up and ask for food herself. Please join me. Thanks and God Bless.

Posted by: sujata at March 27, 2005 1:30 PM

Amen to that!

When my wife had been in a coma for a month, and the doctors had declared her 'brain-dead', I recalled my favorite gospel passage:

As Jesus entered into Capernaum, a centurion approached him with this request: "Sir, my serving boy is at home in bed paralyzed, suffering painfully." He said to him: "I will come and cure him." "Sir," the centurion said in reply, "I am not worthy to have you under my roof. Just give an order and my boy will get better. I am a man under authority myself and I have troops assigned to me. If I give one man the order, 'Dismissed,' off he goes. If I say to another, 'Come here,' he comes. If I tell my slave, 'Do this,' he does it." Jesus showed amazement on hearing this and remarked to his followers, "I assure you, I have never found this much faith in Israel." (Mt 8: 5-10)

I asked Jesus for the faith of the centurion, then prayed over her asking for complete recovery. The next day, she awoke from coma herself, pulled all her tubes, and began a remarkable, faith-filled recovery that has spanned fourteen years.

Her first words: "Godddd issss greaaaaaaaattt!"

I believe in miracles. I have seen Jesus' love and mercy. All we need do is ask and trust. Trust in His unfathomable mercy and unbounded goodness, and remember that He is in charge!

For the last month, I have shared/offered my Holy Communions with Terri. Truly she is my sister!

Christ is Risen! Alleluia!

Posted by: TuGGer at March 27, 2005 2:29 PM

TuGGer,

AMEN!!!!

Please, join us under the top article as we make plans to do something about this. We have 22 people in so far including a doctor, attorney and computer specialist. We need everybody of faith.

Posted by: mary et. al. at March 27, 2005 2:34 PM

I will not stop calling, faxing, e-mailing! Terri is fighting like hell to live and i will fight like hell for her.

Posted by: delphinius at March 28, 2005 4:41 PM