« Vatican paper criticizes ruling in brain-damaged woman's case |
| Key Florida Senators To Contact »
March 22, 2005
Terri Schiavo Bone Scan (Updated)
Topics: Medical Issues
Crystal Clear has posted on Terri Schiavo's Bone Scan from 9/91 - SUPRESSED BY MICHAEL Schiavo, found years later, & NEVER INVESTIGATED.
Update 1 (Hyscience's favorite Medblog): CSI MEDBLOGS: CODEBLUEBLOG ANALYZES TERRI SCHIAVO'S STARTLING BONE SCAN
The significance of the bone scan report is that Teri has no known history of trauma, unless it occurred while living with Michael.
(snipets of the report)
...There are an extensive number of focal abnormal areas of nuclide accumulation of intense type. These include, multiple bilateral ribs, the costovestebral aspects of several of the thoracic vestebral bodies, the L1 vestebral body, both sacrolliac joints, the distal right femoral diaphysis, both knees, and both ankles, right greater than left.
... Correlative radiographs are obtained of the lumber spine and of the right femur which reveal compression fracture, minor, superior end plate of L1 and shaggy irregular periosteal ossification along the distal femoral diaphysis and metaphysis primarily ventrally. The patient has a history of trauma, most likely the femoral periosteal reaction reflects a response to a subperiosteal hemorrhage and the activity in L1 correlates perfectly with the compression fracture which is presumably traumatic.
... The presumption is that the other multiple areas of abnormal activity also relate to previous trauma...
(Source) Bone scan on Terri Schiavo March 5, 1991 - not discovered until 2002, then took time to work through and begin further testimony!
UPDATE 2: DON'T FORGET TO READ THE POST ON TERRI'S CAT SCAN!
Hat tip - Crystal Clear
Cross posted at Hyscience
Posted by richard at March 22, 2005 6:51 PM
Articles Related to Medical Issues
- No one won the $100,000 CT Scan PVS Challenge -
Mar 29, 2006
- Autopsy Cannot Confirm a Clinical Diagnosis -
Mar 29, 2006
- Physician Who Examined Schiavo for Over 10 Hours--Critical of Autopsy Report -
Jun 19, 2005
- Charlotte Wyatt and the debate about infant intervention -
Jun 16, 2005
- Terri Schiavo's Autopsy Report -
Jun 15, 2005
- Annihilating Terry Schiavo -
Jun 05, 2005
- More than you ever wanted to know... -
Apr 27, 2005
- "Brain Death"--The Hoax That Won't Die -
Apr 22, 2005
- Persistent vegetative state: diagnosis with an agenda -
Apr 22, 2005
- OOPS! Michael Schiavo and Attorney George Felos Caught In Lie: Autopsy Decision Not Made By Michael Schiavo, Official Says (Updated) -
Mar 30, 2005