« The whole Terri Schiavo story |
| Five Briefs Say Gov. Bush Has the Legal Authority to Save Terri Schiavo »
March 24, 2005
Supreme Court Declines Schindler Request - Call Jeb Bush
Topics: Legal affairs
From the Associated Press:
The Supreme Court on Thursday refused to order Terri Schiavo's feeding tube reinserted, rejecting a desperate appeal by her parents to keep their severely brain-damaged daughter alive.
All eyes are on Gov. Jeb Bush.
The decision, announced in a terse one-page order, marked the end of a dramatic and disheartening four-day dash through the federal court system by Bob and Mary Schindler.
Justices did not explain their decision, which was at least the fifth time they have declined to get involved in the Schiavo case.
Governor Bush's email: email@example.com
As commenter Sirena said, Be polite, don't cuss or swear, and plead for him to get her...
Appeal to Governor Bush with gratitude for his respect for life and his previous attempts to save her (Terri's Law). Respectful manners make all the difference!
(Updated by Beth)
Posted by tim at March 24, 2005 10:31 AM
Articles Related to Legal affairs
- Schiavo Judge Continues Speaking Tour -
May 15, 2006
- Alito Responds to Leahy about Terri Schiavo -
Jan 12, 2006
- Schiavo Judge Taker of Liberty, Not Defender -
Jan 06, 2006
- Assisted Suicide Case Before the Supreme Court -
Oct 05, 2005
- Bush administration to probe Terri's case -
Sep 08, 2005
- Bar association honors Greer -
May 16, 2005
- CURE to Greer: "We Are Not Your Friends" -
May 06, 2005
- Judge George Greer Awarded for 'Professionalism' and 'Integrity' -
May 03, 2005
- University of Miami releases Schindler-Schiavo court papers -
Apr 21, 2005
- Schiavo DCF Documents To Be Released -
Apr 14, 2005