« Video: Family Lawyer and Priest speaks out about Terri's death |
| Terri is dead »
March 31, 2005
Statement of the Terri Schindler-Schiavo Foundation
Topics: Press Releases
Clearwater, FL - It is with heavy hearts that the volunteers of the Terri Schindler-Schiavo Foundation acknowledge the passing of Terri on this day at approximately 9.00am ET.
Terri has demonstrated to us a tremendous will to live by enduring more than 13 days of deprivation.
So many people from every walk of life have expressed their love and support to Terri and her family throughout this struggle and we thank them for their kindness. Messages of condolences and prayers have begun coming in from all parts of the world and we are touched and comforted by the kind words of so many people.
It was reported to us that Terri's family was not permitted to be at her bedside when she passed and it is our hope that they will be comforted in this very difficult hour by your kindness.
Posted by tim at March 31, 2005 11:51 AM
Articles Related to Press Releases
- Terri Schiavo's Siblings to Attend March for Life -
Jan 16, 2007
- Family of Terri Schiavo Expresses Alarm at Actions of Judge -
Apr 28, 2006
- Disability activists remember Terri Schiavo -
Mar 27, 2006
- Schindler Family Response to United States Senator Mel Martinez -
Feb 15, 2006
- Disability Activists Blast PBS for ADA Anniversary Promotion of 'Better Dead than Disabled' Film -
Jul 25, 2005
- Schindler Family's Statement on Medical Examiner's Report -
Jun 16, 2005
- CWA Responds to Schiavo Autopsy Report: No Excuses for Dehydrating the Disabled -
Jun 15, 2005
- Autopsy Does Not Change Moral Aspects of Terri Schiavo's Murder says Priest Who Was With Terri Moments Before Her Death -
Jun 15, 2005
- California Group Launches Senior Advocacy -
Jun 05, 2005
- Shiavo case Redux in Georgia: Mae Magouirk...not comatose,not vegetative,not terminal, BEING STARVED AND DEHYDRATED TO DEATH (Update) -
Apr 06, 2005