« Video of Tom Delay Press Conference |
| Patricia Heaton Pleads for Terri Schiavo »
March 19, 2005
Some Concise Facts for Congress
Topics: Action Items
It's looking like congressional action is the most likely hope for Terri right now. Soon, the US house and senate are going to vote on a compromised bill that will insure Terri gets an appeal in federal courts.
I think it's important to emphasize these facts in contacting our congressmen:
1. Terri has not been given an MRI or PET scan, two tests that are required to properly diagnose PVS. In addition, there is a lot of evidence that she is more responsive than someone in PVS would be. She is reported to have pleaded for her life as best she can the day her feeding tube was removed.
2. Michael Schiavo has been lax on numerous guardianship laws, and therefore, needs to be removed as Terri's guardian.
3. Judge Greer has allowed Michael to be lax on numerous guardianship laws, and therefore, needs to be removed as the judge on her case.
4. There are witnesses who have written court affidavits that indicate Michael has been abusive and neglectful of his wife since her collapse, and possibly even before.
5. Terri has never had a chance to receive appropriate medical care and therapy, per Michael's orders. Therefore, we have no way of knowing what her recovery possibilities are. She ought to at least be given a chance at therapy under her parents' care.
Terri deserves to have all of this and more properly investigated before she is killed. Let's keep contacting our congressmen. They need to hear us.
Terri Schiavo is starving.
Cross-posted at The Powers That Blog.
Posted by powersthatblog at March 19, 2005 4:36 PM
Articles Related to Action Items
- A Family in Need -
Oct 27, 2006
- Petition to Gov. Jeb Bush Requesting Special Prosecutor re: Judge Greer -
Sep 13, 2006
- Her Feeding Tube was Pulled Last Friday -
May 19, 2006
- Problem with Andrea Clark's Transfer - Updated -
Apr 29, 2006
- More On Andrea Clark - URGENT Action Needed! -
Apr 25, 2006
- The Will To Live Project -
Mar 15, 2006
- Terri's Day Celebrates the Culture of Life -
Mar 15, 2006
- Charlotte Wyatt in need of urgent prayers!!! -
Feb 24, 2006
- Empire Journal Publisher's Father Needs Help -
Nov 11, 2005
- On BlogsForTerri, Truth & Action, And 'Freedom's Zone -
Jun 05, 2005
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Some Concise Facts for Congress:
» TERRI SCHIAVO updates from MY Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
OK, the graveyard-shift blogging caught up with me today. Despite my plans for otherwise, my body refused to cooperate since sleep was becoming imperative (I actually had to sort of fake illness to get away with staying in bed all day and have coopera... [Read More]