« Web of Lies and other matters (Updated) | Main | From the Greta Van Susteran Show: Image and audio of Terri with her father »

March 31, 2005

Smuggled Photo of Terri is NOT REAL

Topics: General

The photo of Terri that was supposedly taken at the hospice on March 30 is actually a screen shot from an exam in 2002, and has been removed from this site. We have now verified that this is the case, and the image is not authentic.

Posted by tim at March 31, 2005 7:55 AM

Articles Related to General:

Comments

Thank you for investigating.

Posted by: Foug at March 31, 2005 9:04 AM

CNN just anounced an update:

The Schindler family will have a news announcement upcoming stating that "TERRI IS IN HER FINAL HOURS"...

Posted by: Raquel at March 31, 2005 9:18 AM

She does look emaciated, sunken here. Not like pictures I've seen of her before. My heart is hurting for Terri.

Posted by: juleni at March 31, 2005 9:24 AM

Now Micheal will not allow the family at her bedside! He has to be one of the worst human beings I ever saw. It is believed Terri is in her final hours. How horrible not to have your loved ones by you only to have have your controlling, abusive, adultreous husband who wants you dead there. I will always remember you Terri, and will do whatever I can to find justice for your precious life that was so cruelly taken from you.

Posted by: Caryn at March 31, 2005 9:29 AM

Caryn, where did you find out Michael isn't letting her family in anymore?? How horrible!!

Posted by: Foug at March 31, 2005 9:32 AM

Thank you for updating us Tim. It really was a bad shot of her, but we want to know the truth. Will you let the other blogs know, that tracked to the picture on here? Thank you.

Posted by: juleni at March 31, 2005 9:33 AM

CNN just reported it .

Posted by: Caryn at March 31, 2005 9:39 AM

Terri has passed! Bless you !

Posted by: Caryn at March 31, 2005 9:53 AM

Posted by: juleni at March 31, 2005 9:57 AM

Rise precious angel and fly. You were truely loved by many!

Posted by: Caryn at March 31, 2005 10:00 AM

She is in the Loving Arms of her Savior. We cannot stop fighting! This is our charge now. We cannot abandon this effort.

Posted by: CeCe at March 31, 2005 10:04 AM

CeCe,

Do you know the color of the crossed ribbon used to represent for Terri? My sister will make a pin for me to wear to show I will always remember Terri.

Posted by: Caryn at March 31, 2005 10:14 AM

I AM SO VERY UPSET AND ANGRY!
WHAT IN THIS WORLD ARE PEOPLE THINKING?!!!
IF AN ANIMAL WAS TREATED THIS WAY THEY WOULD GO TO JAIL AND BE FINED. IT SEEMS ANIMALS NOW HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN HUMANS NOW HUH!!!
.TERRY'S HUSBAND IS A COWARD!!! HE MARRIED HER FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE,FOR RICHER OR FOR POORER.
GOD DOES NOT AND WILL NOT PUT ANYMORE ON A PERSON THAN WHAT THEY CAN HANDLE, IF ONE FEELS THEY CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE PRAY FOR GOD'S SAKE!!
HE WILL GET YOU THROUGH ANYTHING THAT LIFE TOSSES YOU!!
I THINK MICHAEL SHOULD HAVE TO GIVE EVERY SINGLE PENNEY OF THE MONEY HE WAS GIVEN FOR TERRY BACK!
HE MARRIED TERRY FOR BETTER OR WORSE,RICHER OR POORER, IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH,{ DO MARRIAGE VOWS NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO ANYONE ANYMORE?? IF NOT WHAT IS FOREVER FOR????}
SINCE HE COULD DID NOT WANT O BE WITH TERRY FOR WORSE, I FEEL HE SHOULD HAVE TO LIVE THE REST OF HIS LIFE POORER IN EVERY ASPECT OF THE MATTER.
I FEEL THE ONES WHO DENIED TERRY THE RIGHT TO LIVE SHOULD HAVE TO DIE THE SAME HORRIBLE AND INHUMANE WAY.
I'M SURE THEY WOULD HAVE WISHED THEY HAD CHOSEN FOR TERRY TO HAVE LIVED...IN A MATTER OF A COUPLE OF DAYS.. WHAT DO YOU THINK?
GOD BLESS TERRY AND HER FAMILY,
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THE OTHERS,THAT HAD A HAND IN KILLING HER.

Posted by: Christy at March 31, 2005 11:46 AM

Christy I completely agree with you. He got that money so that he could take care of Terri for the rest of her life. I think he only got that money for himself. It is my understanding that not to long after he got the money he started the proceedings to have her feeding tube removed. Obviously he had no intentions of ever taking care of her until she died. I firmly believe that he has lied throughout this whole process just to benifit his self. I think that what he and congress and all of the judges have done is the most inhuman thing a person could ever do. It makes you think twice about how are judicial system is running. In the ten commandments it says do as you would want others to do unto you. I don't think that all of these people would want to be starved to death. Even if there was a minuet chance that they where not in a vegetative state. I pray for Terri and her family in their time of greif.

Posted by: tmcmeans at March 31, 2005 12:04 PM

Thank God it isn't real. It sickens me that already--ALREADY--it has begun, the nasty junk we're going to have to deal with for months, if not years. The sick jokes, the complete lack of decency and respect for a fellow human being. Because you know it's coming--and this fake pic proves it. We're going to see more and more pictures, and I can't help but think of the pics of Diana and JonBenet, some of them admittedly real, but nonetheless the GRUESOMENESS of it all... The utter and total lack of feeling.

Okay, that was babbling and probably made no sense, but I am at such a loss today--I want to scream in rage and simultaneously cry myself to sleep...

Posted by: Salena at March 31, 2005 1:49 PM

RIBBONS-- http://www.eeng.net/eeng/ribbon/index.html is the place to find info on LifeRibbons for Terri. We should seriously find someone who can make jewelry out of the green plaid ribbon and a way to get all proceeds to Terri's family. Anybody agree with me?

Posted by: Salena at March 31, 2005 1:51 PM