« Human Rights Groups Silent on Schiavo's Torture | Main | Congress makes last-minute try to save Terri Schiavo »

March 15, 2005

Pinellas County, Florida - the death camp capital of the world and home of the euthanasia-supporting St Petersburg Times and city officials who support killing the innocent(my own description), is trying to block protestors because sidewalks "have been blocked by protesters as grade school children are trying to get home."

- Tampa Bay 10 News
Pinellas Park city officials are blocking of areas in front of the hospice where Terri Schiavo is being confined and where her execution is planned to commence this Friday. They say they have an obligation to keep sidewalks clear.

Who, then, has the obligation to ensure that a woman isn't murdered within their city limits?

Local businesses intend to charge $100.00 for parking. Looks like everyone's got their hooks in. Words cannot describe my disgust.

If I have to ride my wheelchair 20 miles, I will be there with the other people who object to terminally dehydrating and starving an innocent human being. I hope you will, too.

Posted by richard at March 15, 2005 1:08 PM

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Outrageous item of the day: Pinellas Park city officials block hospice from protestors:

» Let's Murder Her AND Make a Profit! from Now You Know
That is the attitude of the St. Petersburg Times and Pinellas Park officials. This news is from blogsforterri.com : [Read More]

Tracked on March 15, 2005 4:36 PM

Comments

I would love for President Bush to issue an Executive Order to keep Terri alive and out of the reach of her guardian and the court, then come down there with his entourage of Secret Service and reporters, go in to Terri's room and have her removed by the Secret Service. Let's see if the local police would try to stop that. Barring that I am praying the Fla. legislature passes H701 no later than Thursday and that it will pass constitutional (Florida) muster.

Posted by: Jeanette at March 15, 2005 2:43 PM

I agree with Jeanette's comments, previous. I hope and pray that President Bush will get Terry out of there.

May God have mercy on our souls, and on the United States of America.

God bless.

Posted by: Diana Goodavage at March 16, 2005 6:34 PM

I wonder why they did that, so that no one would be asked uncomfortable questions by their kids (if they had any) as they went about their weekend plans and business if they were ever in the vicinity of *that* hospice.

Considering how Martin Sheen was in hot water with the law for civil disobedience on numerous occasions, I wonder if it would also no doubt be great if he did one more act of "subversive civil disobedience" on behalf of that Schiavo gal (if she is in fact seriously incapacitated and not "brain dead" or PVS as some may claim) by sneaking in a milkshake or something to her, but I guess a person could dream couldn't they.

Posted by: Valerie at March 18, 2005 2:22 AM

God bless and be with all of you who are fighting for Terri. If we allow this woman to be murdered who will be next? What reasons will they next allow? Please keep fighting and praying for God's Will to be done.

Posted by: Scott at March 23, 2005 10:44 AM