« Starving Cows seems to be a crime... |
| CSI MEDBLOGS: CODEBLUEBLOG ANALYZES TERRI SCHIAVO'S CT OF THE BRAIN »
March 22, 2005
Michael Schiavo of Tom Delay: "He's a slithering snake"
I was surprised to read in WorldNetDaily that Tom Delay is not Michael Schiavo's favorite person. Can't imagine why.
Schiavo described U.S. House Majority Leader Tom Delay, who led the effort to extend Terri's life, as a "little slithering snake" pandering for votes.
Read the entire eye-opening article.
Posted by richard at March 22, 2005 9:30 PM
Articles Related to News
- Life Support Battle in NY -
Nov 10, 2008
- Arizona Case Parallels that of Terri Schiavo -
Jun 15, 2007
- March for Life Welcomes the Schindler Family (video) -
Jan 27, 2007
- More Disciplinary Proceedings -
Jan 14, 2007
- Update on Robert Schindler -
Jan 11, 2007
- March for Life Recap -
Jan 08, 2007
- Attorney for Terri Schiavo's Parents Still Speaks Up for Disabled People -
Dec 13, 2006
- British Doctors: let us kill disabled babies -
Nov 05, 2006
- Suzanne Vitadamo Tells About Family's Fight -
Oct 05, 2006
- Haleigh Poutre Making Progress -
Sep 05, 2006