« Schindler's Request New Trial Based on Judge's Error |
| Congress May Step in on Terri Schiavo Case »
March 3, 2005
Governor Jeb Bush Pledges To Do What He Can
Many of those who have emailed Gov. Bush's office received this response today. We are pleased to see he pledges to do what he can to protect Terri's life.
Thank you for contacting Governor Bush to ask for his help in the case of Terri Schiavo. He has asked me to respond on his behalf.
The Governor shares your concern for this young woman and has pledged to do whatever he can within the laws of Florida to protect her life. The next few weeks will be very difficult ones for Ms. Schiavo, her family and all of those who care about her. The Governor asks that you keep her and her family in your prayers during this difficult time.
Again, thank you for writing Governor Bush about this important issue.
Office of Citizens’ Services
Posted by dory at March 3, 2005 4:34 PM
Articles Related to News
- Life Support Battle in NY -
Nov 10, 2008
- Arizona Case Parallels that of Terri Schiavo -
Jun 15, 2007
- March for Life Welcomes the Schindler Family (video) -
Jan 27, 2007
- More Disciplinary Proceedings -
Jan 14, 2007
- Update on Robert Schindler -
Jan 11, 2007
- March for Life Recap -
Jan 08, 2007
- Attorney for Terri Schiavo's Parents Still Speaks Up for Disabled People -
Dec 13, 2006
- British Doctors: let us kill disabled babies -
Nov 05, 2006
- Suzanne Vitadamo Tells About Family's Fight -
Oct 05, 2006
- Haleigh Poutre Making Progress -
Sep 05, 2006
TrackBack URL for this entry: