« Complete List of Senators |
| Does Michael Know What Terri Wanted? »
March 20, 2005
Gibbs says Ready to Reinsert Feeding Tube
From Straight Up With Sherri, who is in Florida now.
Attorney Gibbs came out and said that he filed the required briefs with the federal court and they will be poised and ready to reinsert the feeding tube right away as the law is passed early in the morning. The House of Reps will meet at midnight and are expected to have about 40 mins of debate before the vote, Bush will be ready to sign, and then they can put the tube in!!!
Please continue to call your Senators and Representatives. First, those who can be influenced, and even those who are clearly on Terri's side. They still need to know, at the eleventh hour and counting, the steadfast determination of those who support Terri.
Terri Schiavo is starving. Call your representatives now!
Posted by powersthatblog at March 20, 2005 5:36 PM
Articles Related to News
- Life Support Battle in NY -
Nov 10, 2008
- Arizona Case Parallels that of Terri Schiavo -
Jun 15, 2007
- March for Life Welcomes the Schindler Family (video) -
Jan 27, 2007
- More Disciplinary Proceedings -
Jan 14, 2007
- Update on Robert Schindler -
Jan 11, 2007
- March for Life Recap -
Jan 08, 2007
- Attorney for Terri Schiavo's Parents Still Speaks Up for Disabled People -
Dec 13, 2006
- British Doctors: let us kill disabled babies -
Nov 05, 2006
- Suzanne Vitadamo Tells About Family's Fight -
Oct 05, 2006
- Haleigh Poutre Making Progress -
Sep 05, 2006
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Gibbs says Ready to Reinsert Feeding Tube:
» WHY REMOVE TERRI'S TUBE? from My View of the World
Why was Terri's feeding tube REMOVED? Why take it out if not medically necessary? Why increase the risk of infection?
Ever since Mary Eileen from Stand In The Trenches asked this question, it have really been nagging at me. I can't find a medical... [Read More]