« Supreme Court Says 'NO' |
| ACTION ITEM - Stay With Terri, and with Us »
March 27, 2005
Fla. Supreme Court Dismisses Appeal For Terri To Have Last Rites
Topics: Legal affairs
How do you deny a Roman Catholic LAST RITES?
Answer: Be a member of the Florida Judiciary!
How does America differ from Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia regarding freedom and free exercise of one's faith? How does a swamp judge stare down Congress, the President, and the governor of Florida?
Answer: Searching for answers!
cross posted at Hyscience
Posted by richard at March 27, 2005 12:14 AM
Articles Related to Legal affairs
- Schiavo Judge Continues Speaking Tour -
May 15, 2006
- Alito Responds to Leahy about Terri Schiavo -
Jan 12, 2006
- Schiavo Judge Taker of Liberty, Not Defender -
Jan 06, 2006
- Assisted Suicide Case Before the Supreme Court -
Oct 05, 2005
- Bush administration to probe Terri's case -
Sep 08, 2005
- Bar association honors Greer -
May 16, 2005
- CURE to Greer: "We Are Not Your Friends" -
May 06, 2005
- Judge George Greer Awarded for 'Professionalism' and 'Integrity' -
May 03, 2005
- University of Miami releases Schindler-Schiavo court papers -
Apr 21, 2005
- Schiavo DCF Documents To Be Released -
Apr 14, 2005