« Autopsy Cannot Confirm a Clinical Diagnosis |
| The CT Scan - Proof of PVS? A $100,000 Challenge »
March 30, 2005
Federal Appealls Court OKs Schiavo Review
Topics: Legal affairs
There are positive indications coming from Florida and now good news from a federal appeals court.
Mar 30, 12:40 AM (ET)
ATLANTA (AP) - A federal appeals court early Wednesday agreed to consider a petition for a new hearing on whether to reconnect Terri Schiavo's feeding tube.
The ruling by the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals came as the severely brain-damaged woman entered her 13th day without nourishment.
Schiavo's parents, Bob and Mary Schindler, have maintained that Schiavo would want to be kept alive and have asked the courts to intervene. Schiavo's husband, Michael, insists he is carrying out her wishes by having the feeding tube pulled.
Posted by tim at March 30, 2005 1:10 AM
Articles Related to Legal affairs
- Schiavo Judge Continues Speaking Tour -
May 15, 2006
- Alito Responds to Leahy about Terri Schiavo -
Jan 12, 2006
- Schiavo Judge Taker of Liberty, Not Defender -
Jan 06, 2006
- Assisted Suicide Case Before the Supreme Court -
Oct 05, 2005
- Bush administration to probe Terri's case -
Sep 08, 2005
- Bar association honors Greer -
May 16, 2005
- CURE to Greer: "We Are Not Your Friends" -
May 06, 2005
- Judge George Greer Awarded for 'Professionalism' and 'Integrity' -
May 03, 2005
- University of Miami releases Schindler-Schiavo court papers -
Apr 21, 2005
- Schiavo DCF Documents To Be Released -
Apr 14, 2005