« Let's ask the Sheriff to do his duty! Save Terri |
| House Bill 701 »
March 13, 2005
Activities in Tallahassee to Support Legislation to Save Terri Schiavo's Life
Pro-family and faith and value organizations will kick off three days of activities in Tallahassee to generate support for the passage of legislation that will save Terri Schiavo's life.
The campaign will begin with a rally at the State Capitol on Sunday, March 13th, at 3:00 P.M. and will include prayer vigils, lobbying and public events.
Schedule of Activities---
Sunday, March 13:
Monday, March 14
Tuesday, March 15
- 9:00 A.M. Prayer vigil in the Capitol plaza.
- 12:00 P.M. Prayer vigil in the Capitol plaza.
- 7:30 P.M. Candlelight vigil at the Governor's Mansion.
- 9:00 A.M. Prayer vigil in Upper Waller Park. After prayer vigil, supporters will visit every legislator to lobby and encourage the passage of a new "Terri's Bill."
- 12:00 P.M. Prayer vigil at Upper Waller Park.
- 2:00 P.M. Lobbying to continue.
- 7:30 P.M. Candlelight vigil at Governor's Mansion
If you attend any of these events please write us describing them.
Posted by tim at March 13, 2005 8:50 AM
Articles Related to News
- Life Support Battle in NY -
Nov 10, 2008
- Arizona Case Parallels that of Terri Schiavo -
Jun 15, 2007
- March for Life Welcomes the Schindler Family (video) -
Jan 27, 2007
- More Disciplinary Proceedings -
Jan 14, 2007
- Update on Robert Schindler -
Jan 11, 2007
- March for Life Recap -
Jan 08, 2007
- Attorney for Terri Schiavo's Parents Still Speaks Up for Disabled People -
Dec 13, 2006
- British Doctors: let us kill disabled babies -
Nov 05, 2006
- Suzanne Vitadamo Tells About Family's Fight -
Oct 05, 2006
- Haleigh Poutre Making Progress -
Sep 05, 2006
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Activities in Tallahassee to Support Legislation to Save Terri Schiavo's Life:
» Activities in Tallahassee On Behalf of Terri from The Narrow
There are a number of things happening this week in the Terri Schiavo case. I wanted to keep everyone, especially those of you in the Tallahasse, FL area, apprised of. Sunday, March 13: 3:00 P.M. Rally and prayer vigil at... [Read More]
» Another Call For Prayer and Fasting from The Narrow
There are many actions to be taken by people who live in FL with regard to Terri Schiavo. However, there are many of us who don't have the ability to take part in those events. How can we help Terri?... [Read More]