« Let's ask the Sheriff to do his duty! Save Terri | Main | House Bill 701 »

March 13, 2005

Activities in Tallahassee to Support Legislation to Save Terri Schiavo's Life

Pro-family and faith and value organizations will kick off three days of activities in Tallahassee to generate support for the passage of legislation that will save Terri Schiavo's life.

The campaign will begin with a rally at the State Capitol on Sunday, March 13th, at 3:00 P.M. and will include prayer vigils, lobbying and public events.

Schedule of Activities---

Sunday, March 13:

• 3:00 P.M. Rally and prayer vigil at the Capitol Plaza. This rally will feature national and local speakers as well as the Schindler family.

Supporters to leave 1,000 roses in the Capitol where they will remain until Tuesday, evening. Participants will drop roses off at the office of every legislator on Tuesday.

• 6:00 P.M. 24 hour prayer vigil begins.

Monday, March 14:
  • 9:00 A.M. Prayer vigil in the Capitol plaza.

• 12:00 P.M. Prayer vigil in the Capitol plaza.

• 7:30 P.M. Candlelight vigil at the Governor's Mansion.

Tuesday, March 15:
  • 9:00 A.M. Prayer vigil in Upper Waller Park. After prayer vigil, supporters will visit every legislator to lobby and encourage the passage of a new "Terri's Bill."

• 12:00 P.M. Prayer vigil at Upper Waller Park.

• 2:00 P.M. Lobbying to continue.

• 7:30 P.M. Candlelight vigil at Governor's Mansion

If you attend any of these events please write us describing them.

Posted by tim at March 13, 2005 8:50 AM

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Activities in Tallahassee to Support Legislation to Save Terri Schiavo's Life:

» Activities in Tallahassee On Behalf of Terri from The Narrow
There are a number of things happening this week in the Terri Schiavo case. I wanted to keep everyone, especially those of you in the Tallahasse, FL area, apprised of. Sunday, March 13: 3:00 P.M. Rally and prayer vigil at... [Read More]

Tracked on March 13, 2005 3:39 PM

» Another Call For Prayer and Fasting from The Narrow
There are many actions to be taken by people who live in FL with regard to Terri Schiavo. However, there are many of us who don't have the ability to take part in those events. How can we help Terri?... [Read More]

Tracked on March 14, 2005 1:11 PM

Comments

After reading the following Scripture passage, I knew that God would hear Terri's prayers:

"Therefore, I will look unto the LORD, I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.
Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy; when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me."

Posted by: Mary Ann at March 13, 2005 11:23 AM

If we were to starve prisoners, pedophiles,or terrorists,the ACLU would be all over us. Who's next? Perhaps the retarded. deaf, blind or any one who has a chronic disease. Shame, shame shame.

Posted by: Helen Fleming at March 18, 2005 10:02 PM