« Terri's breathing has become labored | Main | BlogsForTerri Heads-up On Upcoming Announcement »

March 27, 2005

A Message to Bobby Schindler

Topics: General

A friend of Bobby Schindler writes,

I graduated from Archbishop Wood high school in Warminster, Pa. with Bob in 1982 and had met his parents and sisters during our high school days. I would like him to know I am proud to have been a friend of his. I am not sure how I would handle myself in his situation, but he has done a wonderful job representing his family in such a dire situation.

I am sorry for all the pain he is feeling and I pray for Bob and his family to get through this no matter the outcome.

Stay strong Schindlers, and keep fighting.

Posted by tim at March 27, 2005 2:17 AM

Articles Related to General:

Comments

I am praying so hard for a miracle.
Please know that Jesus is by Terri's side right now. Pray that He is relieving her pain.
America has fallen. This is such a tragedy. I am in shock. I am sick to my stomach. So many people have done what they can. To no avail.
None of us will forget this. NEVER!
My heart aches for this family. My God My God please give us a miracle! Please Lord Heavenly Father!

Posted by: LauraB at March 27, 2005 2:39 AM

Yes, Laura B, thanks for saying it so well.

The entire world is watching this, and they hold us in contempt. We are a bunch of sniveling, slimy cowards. How can anyone ever respect the United States of America again?

This is what we fought against in World War II. Now, we have become the Third Reich.

May God have mercy on us all.

Posted by: Huntgoddess at March 27, 2005 2:46 AM

Bobby Schindler seems like such a wonderful young man. The entire Schindler family is just kind, sweet, and loving.

I was so impressed by Bobby the few moments he was on television.

Posted by: Huntgoddess at March 27, 2005 2:48 AM

Dont give up yet. Bobby needs to get his bleep off the floor and try again. He has a shot, someone needs to look into the whole PVS issue. There certainly seems to be a case against judge Greer's initial rulings. I dont see how Federal judges can't consider this. I think this is their strongest case.

I think the best way to ascertain PVS is to focus on the eyes. I believe emotional responses can be best ascertained if you look at a person eyes, as in how a person with cognative abilities blinks/how often vs. a person who doesnt. Also have you ever noticed that when you you rearrange yourself in your seat to get comfortable your eyes temporarily gaze into the distance and grow as if visualizing your back. Well i saw that in the video of Terri Schiavo when a pillow was being put behind her back. I think an "aware" neurologits has a good empirical case for showing that she indeed is cognizant certainly enough to say she is not 765.101 PVS.

Sorry about the off-topic, i hope Terri is saved! peace!! ^^V

Posted by: secondlook at March 27, 2005 5:06 AM

Yes, I do, of course, hope she is saved, also. I hope it so very much. I 've been writing to the White House.

As far as I know, it's not too late to save her. I also do not believe she is PVS. I never did believe it. I think it's pretty obvious she's not PVS.

That's why the triumvirate-----Felos, Michael Schiavo, and Greer--------won't allow anyone to see or talk to her.

Posted by: Huntgoddess at March 27, 2005 6:53 AM

The serenity of the Schindler family in spite of their distress is something of an example to all of us. Yes, Bobby has done well to hold up whilst his sister is being given the worst torture of all.

Posted by: Maggie4life at March 27, 2005 1:01 PM

All of the Schindler family has been remarkable throughout this entire ordeal. It is so very obvious how much they love Terri. It is with the dignity and grace they have shown the nation and the world, that has truly made the real story become so very apparent. They have articulated their feelings and their beliefs with such honesty and emotion.

I remember one interview with Bobby when he was asked did Terri ever say anything about her wishes to him. He said, so very honestly, no, she did not talk about that or else we would have testified that she had. It was such an honest answer as they could have easily lied as MS has been doing.

They are a very special family, who despite this horrendous ordeal, are very blessed, as well they should be.

Posted by: LifeisPrecious at March 27, 2005 1:07 PM

I wanted to add something here. I cannot comprehend how it could be that the testimony of the brother of MS was considered to be sacroscant when it is so obvious that there was a possibility that he was coached.

The complicit guilt in this case is going to have a very heavy toll. I continue to wait for the fallout from the groundswell.

Posted by: Maggie4life at March 27, 2005 1:28 PM

PLEAAAAAASE don't let down Terri by stopping to believe in God's rescue for her.

It is NEVER too late for God.

When someone told Jairus that his daughter was dead, Jesus told him "Fear Not! Believe only and she shall be made whole" and she was made whole.

Jesus was unable to do miracles in Nazareth because of the lack of faith of the people.

So I am going to give God all the belief and Faith that He needs from me to work a miracle for Terri so she will get up and ask for food herself. Morphine or the effects of lack of food could all be removed by God in a moment. Nothing is impossible for God. How do I know? Because He told us so in the scriptures.

Faith moves God and I am giving God all the faith he needs to work a miracle for Terri. I am believing God that He will make Terri sit up and ask for food herself. Please join me and Fear Not! Believe only! Terri shall be made WHOLE. Thanks and God Bless.

Posted by: sujata at March 27, 2005 1:35 PM

Jesus told St. Faustina that when people trust in Him and turn to Him, His mercy is CONSTRAINED to act. (My emphasis). Check out www.JKMI.org, click the first site on the list and check out what is said apropos of Terri.

Posted by: mary et. al. at March 27, 2005 1:57 PM

Sujata and Mary et. al., yes, thank you.

I believe in miracles, too. Thanks for the link. I'm checking it out now.

The Divine Mercy Novena started on Good Friday. I think it's okay if you start today, even though it's a little late. Better late than never. It's on EWTN dot com.

God bless,
Diana

Posted by: Huntgoddess at March 27, 2005 3:40 PM

I will continue my fight over here on the west coast! I believe in this family and what they have gone through. What about the subpoenas?

Posted by: delphinius at March 28, 2005 4:45 PM