« Schiavo Judge Bars Withdrawal Of Feeding Tube Until Hearing |
| BlogsForTerri on Crusade Christian Radio Talk Tomorow »
February 21, 2005
The Battle has only begun - stay organized, focused, and targeted - updated
Topics: Action Items
Folks, we are in for a battle and it will take all of us to defend the life of Terri Schiavo.
Please check this site for the latest updates and also review the plan and it's updates. All emails and suggestions are read, but it is impossible to answer all unless we need to address something. Keep plugging away, readers are begining to take notice.
Here's what we need to do in order of priority:
- Support (pledge and get readers to pledge) Blogs for Terri's effort to bypass the mainstream media by placing an ad in the St. Petersburg Times Advertisement. [click here]
- Email and telephone support for HB701
- Deluge Jeb Bush [Jeb Bush, email@example.com, 850 / 488-4441, 850 / 487-0801 (fax)] - Update: ACertainSlantofLight has an example letter
- Deluge President Bush - contact
- 5. Blog like crazy to keep the information circulating.
The St. Petersburg Times advertisement is the fastest way to reach the largest number of people in Florida, and get them looking back at the bloggers for the true information and not the MSM anti-Terri slant. This is also expected to help build a groundswell of public opinion in Florida.
The Franciscan Brothers of Peace will be accepting the funds for the St Petersburg Times advertisement by BlogsforTerri and their readers, once the pledges are called. They are a 501(c)3 so the donations will be tax deductible, they will charge no overhead, and they will be distributing the funds to the Times.
When pledges are called, funds will be sent directly to:
Franciscan Brothers of Peace
1289 Lafond Ave.
St. Paul Minn. 55104
You will need to be sure to earmark the funds for Terri Schindler Schiavo.
Please, call and email everyone you know!!!!"
And Please keep reviewing the attack plan. Focus and staying on task is extremely important. We can't afford to dilute our effort. Volunteer, if possible, for the tasks that help is needed on.
Posted by richard at February 21, 2005 7:37 PM
Articles Related to Action Items
- A Family in Need -
Oct 27, 2006
- Petition to Gov. Jeb Bush Requesting Special Prosecutor re: Judge Greer -
Sep 13, 2006
- Her Feeding Tube was Pulled Last Friday -
May 19, 2006
- Problem with Andrea Clark's Transfer - Updated -
Apr 29, 2006
- More On Andrea Clark - URGENT Action Needed! -
Apr 25, 2006
- The Will To Live Project -
Mar 15, 2006
- Terri's Day Celebrates the Culture of Life -
Mar 15, 2006
- Charlotte Wyatt in need of urgent prayers!!! -
Feb 24, 2006
- Empire Journal Publisher's Father Needs Help -
Nov 11, 2005
- On BlogsForTerri, Truth & Action, And 'Freedom's Zone -
Jun 05, 2005
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The Battle has only begun - stay organized, focused, and targeted - updated:
» IMPORTANT UPDATES re: Terri Schiavo from MY Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
Please continue to follow BlogsForTerri for all late-breaking news and announcements.
A summary of recent posts -
What to do, in order of priority:
1. Support (give and get readers to give) to place the St. Petersburg Times ad.
2. Email a... [Read More]
» Terri Schiavo blogging from Six Meat Buffet
I remember hearing the Terri Schiavo story on Glenn Beck’s show more than a year ago and while I don’t pretend to know everything about the story, it’s certainly worth helping spread the word. So go visit one of the above blogs and ... [Read More]
» On death row from BatesLine
The judge has denied all stays of execution, and it may be beyond the Governor's powers to grant clemency. Today at 1 p.m. Eastern time, the attorney of Terri Schiavo's estranged husband will order the removal of Terri's feeding tube and allow her to s... [Read More]
» No Stay for Terri from LilacRose
Unless someone (Governor Bush, for instance) steps in, Terri Schiavo will be denied food and water starting at 1:00pm today.... [Read More]