« Late Breaking: NEW MEDICAL TESTS SOUGHT FOR TERRY | Main | Where Do I Begin? »

February 18, 2005

SAVE A LIFE

Topics: General

"Lynch mob"? Is that what we bloggers are?
Absolutely not.
BLOG TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE, AND MAYBE SAVE A LIFE!

Join the blogburst with BlogsForTerri!

If you are willing to post items of interest and contact information to support Terri Schiavo's right to LIVE, please email us and you will be added to the BlogsForTerri blogroll, carried by each of our bloggers.

Send email to BlogsForTerri or to Hyscience, or leave a comment with your site link and an email contact.

Thanks!

Posted by beth at February 18, 2005 12:46 AM

Articles Related to General:

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference SAVE A LIFE:

» I Was Wrong, Terri Schiavo Matters from The Wide Awakes
    As I mentioned yesterday in my blogging for Teri and as was evidenced in a completely absurd and ignorant comment to that post, there seems to be more misinformation about Terri and her family floating about in the MSM and public kn... [Read More]

Tracked on February 18, 2005 4:27 PM

» Save Terri Schiavo from The Wide Awakes
click here to Email Hyscience to Join the Blogroll! But then after you've done that, BLOG ABOUT IT! We are running out of time, as a judge has ruled against saving her life click here. If something isn't done quickly to stop it, they wil... [Read More]

Tracked on February 18, 2005 6:19 PM

Comments

I'm glad that people care enough to do something about this. I hope more people join the blogroll.

Posted by: Cao at February 18, 2005 6:20 PM

I am not sure I could add a lot more, my take is everything has been said and still nobody listens. I believe with all of my heart Micheal is afraid that what really happened to Terri on that terrible night will reveal him, not as the saintly caring husband he tries to make himself out to be, but as a parent's worst nightmare for their daughter. The Schindlers are living that nightmare. If I could stand on the top of the highest building and scream the truth outloud, I would.

Posted by: Sandy at February 21, 2005 1:13 PM

My Husband and I are praying for Terry and her family (The family taht really loves Terry) Not the ex husband. A women just woke up the other day after being in a coma for 20 years, her family never pulled the plug.
The husband has nothing in writing about Terry's wishes, he is just worried he will be found guilty of hurting Terry years ago. The Judge may deceide today what is best for Terry, he wants to remember, he will be Judged to someday, by our God whom lives in Heaven.

Posted by: Mary Mount at February 23, 2005 3:08 PM

Teri is not a vegetable, she smiles and follows balloons and I do believe she knows her family. I also feel that Teri is screaming for help and noone hears her. I feel that the only reason her husband wants her to die is so he can marry his commom law wife. If he is such a caring husband, why has he got a commom law wife? He is committing adultery and it is a shame that the courts are taking the word of an adulterist! There is no document stating her wants and wishes, there is no living will. The way I felt about death at 26 is not the way I feel about it now. I wanted to be creamated until I married my late husband, now I will be buried next to him.
Her husband should feel ashamed of hisself and I hope he lives through the horror and torment he is putting Teri through and he will, because God will have his vengence. Not only are the courts taking the word of an adulterist, it is also the word of a spouse abuser. I am praying for Teri, and I hope she will be allowed to live until God decides her time. I don't see why her husband doesn't turn guardianship over to Teri's parents. She would get all the love and medical help she needs and rehibilition, which she hasn't had any of. I think with rehibilitation, she would really surprise this world.

Posted by: Rebecca Drywater at March 23, 2005 1:54 PM