« Help Needed: Invite Bloggers to Join BlogsforTerri |
| Schiavo Judge Bars Withdrawal Of Feeding Tube Until Hearing »
February 21, 2005
Breaking Information On Terri Schiavo with video - Updated
David Gibbs, attorney to Bob and Mary Schindler, will be on FOX News "On the Record with Greta van Susteren" tonight at 10.00pm ET (GMT-5).
This program repeats in the overnight and you can get your local listings on tv.yahoo.com.
Video report of today's development.
The Franciscan Brothers of Peace will be accepting the funds for the St Petersburg Times advertisement, once the pledges are called. They are a 501(c)3 so the donations will be tax deductible, they will charge no overhead, and they will be distributing the funds to the Times.
When pledges are called, funds will be sent to:
Franciscan Brothers of Peace
1289 Lafond Ave.
St. Paul Minn. 55104
Posted by richard at February 21, 2005 6:21 PM
Articles Related to News
- Life Support Battle in NY -
Nov 10, 2008
- Arizona Case Parallels that of Terri Schiavo -
Jun 15, 2007
- March for Life Welcomes the Schindler Family (video) -
Jan 27, 2007
- More Disciplinary Proceedings -
Jan 14, 2007
- Update on Robert Schindler -
Jan 11, 2007
- March for Life Recap -
Jan 08, 2007
- Attorney for Terri Schiavo's Parents Still Speaks Up for Disabled People -
Dec 13, 2006
- British Doctors: let us kill disabled babies -
Nov 05, 2006
- Suzanne Vitadamo Tells About Family's Fight -
Oct 05, 2006
- Haleigh Poutre Making Progress -
Sep 05, 2006
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Breaking Information On Terri Schiavo with video - Updated:
» Can Re-Visiting Michael's Own Words Save Terri and Provide Him a Way Out? from Crystal Clear
TITLE: Can Re-Visiting Michael's Own Words Save Terri and Provide Him a Way Out?
BLOG NAME: Crystal Clear
DATE: 02/21/2005 07:29:40 PM [Read More]
» IMPORTANT UPDATES re: Terri Schiavo from MY Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
Please continue to follow BlogsForTerri for all late-breaking news and announcements.
A summary of recent posts -
What to do, in order of priority:
1. Support (give and get readers to give) to place the St. Petersburg Times ad.
2. Email a... [Read More]